The RNIB See Differently Awards aim to shine a spotlight on the excellent work happening every day to support people with sight loss across the country.
To be eligible for an RNIB See Differently Award you must have created, led or campaigned on something that has improved or enriched the life of someone with sight loss.
You may either nominate yourself or nominate others for the awards.
Read our terms and conditions.
- Provide a clear outline of the nominees’ work or innovation (in line with the category criteria) and demonstrate how it benefits people who are blind or partially sighted.
- Include the nominees’ biggest achievements, rather than simply listing all of their achievements; focus on the ones that have had major impact or success. If you have evidence, include it.
- Include any useful information, such as how the nominee has overcome any challenges and, if applicable, give details on any funding the nominee(s) have secured or successful collaborations they have formed.
- Add images and video footage which can help to give context to your application. Please note that these may be used during the awards ceremony if you/your nominee are one of our finalists.
- Write clearly and check your entry twice before submitting the application.
- Finally, good luck and keep checking our website to see if you/your nominee make the shortlist in October.
Please submit the completed entry form by midnight on 13 September 2019
If you have any questions, require help completing the nomination form or would like to receive the form in an alternative format, please email [email protected]
Nominations will be judged by a distinguished panel of influencers and sector leaders.