RNIB Library is the largest library in the UK for readers with sight loss.
Together with RNIB Talking Books, we offer a wide choice of fiction and non-fiction books in audio, braille and giant print for adults and children. Whether you want to read for pleasure or learning, relaxation or inspiration, if you join the RNIB Library we can help you discover a new world of accessible books and reading.
What we offer
When you join RNIB Library you'll have access to:
- an online library catalogue
- a range of braille books including titles suitable for adult braille learners
- giant print books in 24 point type allowing you to make the most of any remaining sight you may have
- braille music scores, giant print sheet music, and audio tutorial CDs if you wish to learn to play an instrument by ear
- a free bi-annual magazine, Read On, packed with book reviews, author interviews and library news
- New Books, our free bi-monthly listing of all new titles available from the library
- support from our Reader Services Team including support for young readers, parents and teachers
- if you are interested in doing research or finding out about the history of sight loss Heritage Services can help.
Watch our video
Watch our video about the library to find out more.
Join by post, email or phone
Fill out the registration form:
Use these guidance notes for help completing the form:
Return it by post to:
PO Box 173
Alternatively, email it to email@example.com
This form can also be used to register for RNIB Talking Books, or you can join both services over the phone by calling 0303 123 9999.
Sign up to our enewsletter
Keep up to date with all the latest campaign news and action from RNIB Campaigns. As one of our many campaign supporters, you can help us make a real difference.Sign up now