Join RNIB's Social media groups, and check out the groups for young people.
If you’re new to social media, or want to learn more, you might enjoy watching RNIB’s video – Social Networking, part of our Getting interested in technology series.
RNIB has a presence on three of the most popular social media sites: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. You can become a fan of our Facebook page, follow the latest updates using Twitter or watch videos on sight loss and RNIB's services on YouTube.
Find us on Facebook:
Young people's groups:
- Envision - a group of young blind and partially sighted people from England who want to change the world
- Haggeye - a project that works across Scotland to bring together young people aged 12 to 25 years old living with sight loss.
- Ucan productions - unique creative arts network for visually impaired young people in Wales.
Coming Soon: The Action for Blind People (England) Young people's facebook group! For further information on how you can join, email [email protected]
Find us on Twitter:
- @RNIB - tweets news and updates from across RNIB including campaign news, new products and services for blind and partially sighted people, the latest podcasts, blog posts, photos, videos and technology!
- @RNIBcymru - tweets in English and Welsh about our work in Wales.