Shop with AmazonSmile and support RNIB
If you shop on Amazon, think about AmazonSmile. It’s an easy way to support RNIB at no extra to you.
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is Amazon’s way of helping you to support the charity of your choice. AmazonSmile offers exactly the same products, prices and services as your usual Amazon, but with the added benefit of being able to support the charity of your choice.
Every time you buy an eligible product, AmazonSmile donates 0.5 per cent of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) to the charity of your choice, at no additional cost to you or your chosen charity.
You can help us support more blind and partially sighted people living in the UK by doing your shopping through smile.amazon.co.uk.
How to donate to RNIB through AmazonSmile
- go to smile.amazon.co.uk and log into your regular Amazon account
- choose RNIB from the charity options
- do your shopping as usual.
Now available on the Amazon app
You can now support RNIB when shopping on the Amazon app:
- open the Amazon app on your smartphone or device
- select the main menu and tap on "AmazonSmile" within Programmes and Features
- select The Royal National Institute of Blind People as your charity
- follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app.
Thank you for choosing RNIB as your AmazonSmile charity and helping us support people affected by sight loss in the UK.