Our annual review and report
We want to keep you updated on our key achievements. What's more, our annual review brings to life the impact of our work on the lives of people with sight loss
Welcome to our annual review 2013/14
This review marks the end of the last year of our 2009/14 plan. It's impossible to sum up all of our successes over the last five years but here are just some of the highlights we are so proud of.
RNIB Group annual report and financial statements 2013/14
The RNIB Group annual report and financial statements includes:
- an overview of some of our major achievements
- feedback on the year and the targets we set for our work in 2013/14
- an introduction to our 2014/19 strategy and our goals for the coming year
- feedback from some of the people who have benefitted from our work this year
- a review of our finances and how we've coped with financial challenges
Within this report there are a number of links to content outside the annual report and financial statements.
This content is not covered by the statutory audit report.
- RNIB Group annual report and financial statements 2013/14 (PDF, 3.27 MB)
- RNIB Group annual report and financial statements 2013/14 (Word, 291 KB)
What do you think of our report?
Please take two minutes to complete our annual report survey and tell us what you think about our annual report and review. Even if you haven't read them, your feedback is very important to us.
Annual reviews and reports for past years
Download our annual review for 2012/13
Annual review and report 2011/12
This review and report includes an introduction from RNIB Chair Kevin Carey, and RNIB Chief Executive Lesley-Anne Alexander, which is taken from the audio version of the annual review.
Can you help make a difference?
Without your generous donations we wouldn't be able to help so many blind and partially sighted people.Help us by making a donation today