Welcome to our Spring raffle
RNIB’s Spring raffle is now open and the top prize is an amazing £10,000. Just imagine what you could use that for! Play online today to be in with a chance of winning!
How you could win £10,000 in three easy steps
- Buy your Spring raffle tickets online now. Choose up to 30 tickets, and select how you would like to pay on our secure site.
- Many raffle supporters give an extra gift. Simply add your donation to the online entry form, if that’s what you’d like to do. Please Gift Aid your donation if you can.
- We will then send you an email with your raffle ticket numbers. Keep it safe to see if you’ve won that fabulous first prize of £10,000 when the draw takes place. It’s as easy as that.
Over 100 top cash prizes!
- First prize £10,000
- Second prize £1,000
- Third prize £500
- Fourth prize £250
- Five prizes of £100
- Five prizes of £50
- And one hundred prizes of £10
Why take part?
RNIB’s raffle is a great way to support our work. You could be in with a chance of winning our top prize of £10,000, or many others, and you’ll be helping blind and partially people like Eileen* to live independently. Read here about Eileen and how playing the raffle helps.
Want to enter by post?
Alternatively, we can send you raffle tickets by post, just fill in our form to order raffle ticket books and we’ll send them to you. Don’t forget to ask family and friends if they’d like to buy some too.
When are the winners drawn?
The closing date is Sunday 29 March 2015 and the draw takes place on Tuesday 31 March 2015. We will contact the lucky winners and announce the winning tickets online after the draw takes place. For further information, please read our raffle terms and conditions.
* Eileen’s name has been changed to protect her identity.
Talk to our team
If you have any questions or queries about playing our raffle, or if just want to find out more then fill in our online form or call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).Contact us