Our Community Living Service provides bespoke care services for adults aged 18 - 65 years living in the South East of England, who are blind or partially sighted but who also have associated disabilities including:
- learning disabilities
- physical and or mobility needs
- mental ill health needs.
The Community Living Service is based on a 17 acre site in Redhill, Surrey. Our services are based on site and also in the local community.
What we offer
- residential care - 24 hour care
- supported living - provided by our own specialised domiciliary care team (home care agency)
- day care provision - tailor made packages providing activities either onsite or within the community, for example, attending college, going shopping, visiting museums etc.
- All services are registered with the Care Quality Commission.
- Our registered manager is Mrs Jane Burse.
What we aim to do
We aim to develop the skills of our residents and promote independence in any way and at any level. We promote positive outcomes and achievable realistic goals.
Meet our residents
There are a number of ways to contact us:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone us at 01737 76 89 35
- write to us at RNIB Community Living Service, Queens House, Philanthropic Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 4DG.
Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.Donate now