Terms and conditions
Please read this section carefully as it is legally binding on you. Your use of the RNIB website means you accept these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of this website.
Material on this website
- Material on our website is provided for information purposes only.
- Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information on the website we do not make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or reliability.
- We may make changes to the material on the website at any time without notice.
- Certain information on the website may contain typographical or other errors or be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such information.
- We and any third parties referred to on the website assume no responsibility for how you use the information provided through the website.
Images on this website
No medical advice
- Our website does not offer medical advice.
- Nothing contained in the website is intended to constitute professional advice for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Nothing contained in the website is intended to advocate or recommend the purchase of any product or use of any service or to endorse or guarantee the credentials or appropriateness of any health care provider.
- You are strongly advised to consult with an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
RNIB external links policy
- Where we provide links to other websites, we do so for information purposes only.
- We are not responsible for the content or accessibility of any other websites or pages linking to or from our website or social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- We have not verified the content of any such websites and links to other websites do not imply any endorsement of the material on those websites.
- If you choose to follow links to other websites you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
Use of the Website and Copyright
- you use the material for information purposes and for your non-commercial, personal use only;
- all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices are kept on the material; and
- you do not modify, reproduce, display, distribute the material or perform the material for any public use without prior written consent from RNIB.
For more information please see our copyright, links and permissions page.
Privacy and Data Protection
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Contacting us about our Terms and Conditions
Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.Donate now