RNIB Cymru campaigns to make sure politicians are aware of the needs of people with sight problems in Wales, that they are understood by Welsh Government and reflected in the work of the political parties.
In order to influence policy and legislation, we regularly respond to public consultations from Welsh Government and other relevant bodies. You can download some of our recent consultation responses below:
· Welsh Government consultation on Improving local bus services RNIB Cymru response.docx (Word, 179.69 KB)
· Transport for Wales consultation on Design of the Wales and Borders franchise and South Wales metro RNIB Cymru response.docx (Word, 303.79 KB)
· Welsh Government consultation on Together for a dementia friendly Wales 2017- 2022 RNIB Cymru response.docx (Word, 187.12 KB)
· National Assembly for Wales Children, Young People and Education Committee consultation on the Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill RNIB Cymru evidence to the Children young People and Education Committee Consultation on the Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribu .docx (Word, 27.65 KB)
· National Assembly for Wales Equality, Local Government and Communities short inquiry into the Future of equality and human rights in Wales RNIB Cymru response.docx (Word, 177.69 KB)
Wales Vision Strategy
The Wales Vision Strategy brings together organisations with an interest in eye health and sight loss to agree a set of shared aims and identify how these can be achieved over the next four years. The current implementation plan ends in 2018 and can be downloaded below.
Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.Donate now