RNIB offers several reading choices, giving you access to books, newspapers and magazines in a variety of different formats.
- RNIB Reading Libraries (formerly National Library Service) - offering fiction and non-fiction books in Braille and Giant print for adults and children.
- RNIB Talking Books – the first of our Listening Libraries, offering the UK’s largest collection of unabridged audio books for people with sight loss on DAISY CD or USB.
- RNIB Overdrive – our second Listening Library is a digital download service for Talking Books, Talking Magazines and podcasts, which can be downloaded and listened to on a variety of devices including computers, smartphones and tablets.
- Buy books from RNIB - audio, braille and large print books to suit every taste available in our online shop.
Newspapers and magazines
- RNIB NTNM - Over 230 national talking newspapers and magazines in a format that suits you.
- Magazines and newspapers from RNIB - Keep up to date with news, views and features on a huge range of topics in accessible formats.
- Our transcription service can convert your printed material and electronic documents into braille, large print, digital audio or tactile diagrams.
RNIB online shop
Shop online for a wide range of products that you need to remain independent. From talking scales to tactile labels, mobile phones to magnifiers, we can help you keep doing the things you love.Online shop