RNIB offers several reading choices, giving you access to books, newspapers and magazines in a variety of different formats.
- RNIB Library- offering fiction and non-fiction books in Braille and Giant print for adults and children including:
- RNIB Talking Books – offering the UK’s largest collection of unabridged audio books for people with sight loss on DAISY CD, USB stick or digital download via RNIB Overdrive.
- Buy books from RNIB - audio, braille and large print books to suit every taste available in our online shop.
Newspapers and magazines
- RNIB Newsagent – Over 200 newspapers and magazines in a format that suits you.
- RNIB Magazines – supporters, members and professionals can keep up to date with our news, views and features.
- Our transcription service can convert your printed material and electronic documents into braille, large print, digital audio or tactile diagrams.
RNIB online shop
Shop online for a wide range of products that you need to remain independent. From talking scales to tactile labels, mobile phones to magnifiers, we can help you keep doing the things you love.Online shop