- Starts: Sunday, 13 October 2024
- Ends: Sunday, 13 October 2024
- Event price: £25
- Fundraising pledge: £350
- Region: Greater London
Join #TeamRNIB for this stunning half marathon and help us support more people with sight loss.
The 13.1 mile half marathon route runs through London’s beautiful royal parks in all their autumnal glory and past London’s most famous landmarks, with big friendly crowds out in force to cheer you on. Join us and run for #TeamRNIB to help support people with sight loss.
Take on this fantastic running challenge and raise vital funds to support blind and partially sighted people when they need it most.
Already have your own place?
Register as an own place runner in the 2024 Royal Parks Half Marathon you can still join #TeamRNIB and receive all the same benefits, we just ask you to fundraise as much as you can.
What support will you receive?
As a member of #TeamRNIB you’ll get first-class support from the moment you sign up, all the way to race day, so you can smash your running and fundraising goals.
- Exclusive RNIB running vest to wear with pride
- Personalised support from the friendliest events team in the game
- Fundraising pack full of top tips and resources
- Training plans and advice to get you race-ready
- Regular communications to support your training and show you how your fundraising is making an impact.
How your fundraising helps
Every day, 250 people in the UK start to lose their sight. Many people won't get any practical or emotional support when they need it most. We want to change that.
It costs just £250 for someone with sight loss to attend an RNIB Living Well with Sight Loss course which help attendees increase independence, boost confidence and connect with others to share experiences.
Your fundraising will help ensure that no one faces sight loss alone.