Information for funeral directors
We are reliant on voluntary donations and are very grateful for your support, helping us to make the world a better place for blind and partially sighted people.
If you would prefer to send donations by post, please make cheques out to ‘RNIB Charity’ and post to the address below along with a cover note.
154A Pentonville Road
Please see below links and information that may be of interest to you:
- In memory envelopes order form for more information on funeral collections visit: Hold a collection at a funeral.
- Set up an online Tribute Fund.
- Gift Aid can increase a donation by around 25%, you can find out more here: Gift Aid.
- Support services for anyone affected by sight loss, from counselling to benefits advice can be found here: Assistance and advice on living with sight loss or by contacting our Helpline on 0303 123 9999.
- Where a name and address has been supplied by a funeral director, we will thank the donor directly.