Children, young people and families service - Northern Ireland
Our Children, Young People and Families team provide support and advice to families, and those supporting children with sight loss or a vision impairment, from birth up to 25 years of age.
We can provide support and services including:
- Advice in early years and education
- Activities for the whole family
- Advice and guidance for young people transitioning from school to further education, work, and independent living
- Advice and training for professionals
- Emotional support - including referral to our Need to Talk counselling and confidence-building service where appropriate
- Signposting to other relevant services and organisations
In Northern Ireland we are also delighted to be working with Guide Dogs NI in supporting children and young people aged 8 to 25 through the Our Futures project – kindly funded by the National Lottery Community Fund.