Education - consultation responses
Government and public bodies regularly consult on their plans and it can be a great opportunity for us to influence.
It could be a Parliamentary Select Committee looking for evidence, a public body poducing guidance or even the first draft of a piece of legislation.
- RNIB response to Early Years funding reform - September 2016 (Word, 164KB)
- RNIB and View response to mandatory qualifications for specialist teachers of children and young people with a sensory imparment consultation - Dec 2014 (Word, 27KB)
- RNIB response to standards for teaching assistants - Nov 2014 (Word, 27KB)
- RNIB and VIEW response to the Department of Education Acoustic design of schools consultation - May 2014(Word, 40 KB)
- RNIB response to the Department for Education SEN Code of Practice - May 2014 (Word 32KB)
- RNIB and the Right to Read alliance evidence to the Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into Adult Literacy and Numeracy - February 2014 (Word, 312KB)
- RNIB Ofsted Inspections of Local Authorities Consultation Response - May 2013 (Word, 693 KB)
- RNIB National Curriculum Consultation Response - April 2013 (Word, 188 KB)
- Key stage 4 Consultation response to the reform of GCSE examinations, February 2013 (Word, 221 KB)
- Consultation response to Year 1 Phonics Screening Check Consultation, February 2011 (Word, 68 KB)
- UK Vision Strategy Children and Young People Group response to SEND Green Paper Consultation - June 2011 (Word, 488 KB)
- RNIB and Action for Blind People response to SEND Green Paper Consultation - June 2011 (Word, 214 KB)