- Starts: Thursday, 8 December 2022
- Ends: Thursday, 8 December 2022
- Duration: One session lasting 60-90 minutes
- Region: Northern Ireland
- Delivery method: Phone
Living Well with Sight Loss courses are for adults of all ages, including friends, family members or anyone close to you.
Our free, informal Cost of Living session offers the opportunity to learn more about the help and support services available in response to the cost of living crisis.
You’ll receive advice and information about:
- Support available from the Government and within the community
- Support to pay utility and energy bills
- Sources of financial support, information and advice
- Ways to maintain good mental health
You’ll also be able to share experiences and practical tips for managing the increase in living costs with others.
This phone group is only open to residents in Northern Ireland
Time and day
Thursday 8 December from 11:00 - 12:30.