- Starts: Friday, 8 September 2023
- Ends: Friday, 22 September 2023
- Duration: 3 sessions
- Region: United Kingdom
- Delivery method: Phone
The key focus of this free and informal group is increasing independence and confidence when outdoors.
During these sessions we will discuss the sight loss challenges that exist when outdoors and identify skills, equipment and aids which may be helpful when overcoming these challenges.
Topics will include:
- The accessibility features of the built environment
- Aid & equipment options
- Leisure activities outside of your home
- Travel options – both day to day and for leisure
This phone group is open to all residents of the UK.
Time and day
Every Friday, 10am to 11.30am from 8 September to 22 September.