- Starts: Tuesday, 5 September 2023
- Ends: Tuesday, 26 September 2023
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Region: United Kingdom
- Delivery method: Phone
This free and informal course aims to help you shop independently and to manage your money.
You’ll gain practical advice about shopping, including:
- Ways to find items in shops and how to pay
- Products available to help you manage money whilst shopping
- Tips for online shopping
Discover more about banking and financial services, such as:
- Accessible banking services
- Banking securely online
- How to spot a scam
- Understanding benefits and tax allowance
- Your rights
- Where to go for money advice
This phone group is open to all residents of the UK.
Time and day
Every Tuesday at 10am to 11:30am, from 5 September to 26 September.