- Starts: Friday, 4 November 2022
- Ends: Friday, 25 November 2022
- Duration: Four weeks
- Region: United Kingdom
- Delivery method: Phone
Increasing independence and confidence indoors and outdoors is the key focus of this free and informal course.
We’ll look at how you can make the most of your remaining vision through:
- low vision assessments
- colour contrast
- products and services for reading
We’ll also discuss:
- Practicalities around mobility in your daily life, including orientation and navigation
- The emotional impact of losing your driving licence
- Getting out and about, including using transport, guiding techniques and navigation apps on mobile devices
This phone group is open to all residents of the UK.
Time and day
Every Friday from 4 November to 25 November, from 1:30pm to 3pm.