- Starts: Thursday, 6 October 2022
- Ends: Thursday, 27 October 2022
- Duration: Four weeks
- Region: United Kingdom
- Delivery method: Phone
This free and informal course aims to help you shop independently and to manage your money.
You’ll gain practical advice about shopping, including:
· ways to find items in shops and how to pay
· products available to help you manage money whilst shopping
· tips for online shopping
Discover more about banking and financial services, such as:
· accessible banking services
· banking securely online
· how to spot a scam
· understanding benefits and tax allowance
· your rights
· and where to go for money advice
This phone group is open to all residents of the UK.
Time and day
Every Thursday from 6 October to 27 October, from 2pm to 3:30pm.