- Starts: Thursday, 8 December 2022
- Ends: Friday, 16 December 2022
- Duration: Two weeks
- Region: United Kingdom
- Delivery method: Phone
This free, informal course is dedicated to living well and feeling great.
We'll look at what health and wellbeing means to you and how sight loss might affect your ability to carry out day-to-day activities.
Discover tips to help you:
- independently manage your health and personal care.
- overcome challenges using the five stages of wellbeing.
- and manage the emotional impact of sight loss.
You’ll also be able to share experiences with others and how you could make the most of your free time.
This is a national phone group.
Time and day
Every Thursday and Friday from 8 December to 16 December, from 2pm to 3:30pm.