- Starts: Friday, 7 October 2022
- Ends: Friday, 14 October 2022
- Duration: Two weeks
- Region: United Kingdom
- Delivery method: Phone
Focus on Technology courses are for adults of all ages, including friends, family members or anyone close to you.
Are you new to technology or do you need to get up to date with the latest developments? This free and informal course aims to help you build your knowledge of accessible technology and give you the confidence to use it in your everyday life. If you're already using technology, you will find out about what's new.
You will have opportunities to share tips and experiences with others in a similar situation.
During the course you’ll get practical advice and information on:
- Getting the most out of your smartphone and tablet
- Using in-built accessibility features
- Apps for independent living and staying in touch with others
- Voice assistants such as Amazon Alexa
- Local and national organisations that can provide further support.
This phone group is open to all residents of the UK.
Two sessions, up to 90-minutes each, taking place over two weeks by phone.
Time and day
Friday 7 October and 14 October, from 10am to 11:30am.