- Starts: Sunday, 7 April 2024
- Ends: Sunday, 7 April 2024
- Event price: £30
- Fundraising pledge: £350
- Region: Greater London
Are you ready to take on London’s best half marathon?
Starting on Pall Mall and finishing by Downing Street, you’ll enjoy fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, London Eye and many more. You’ll get first-class support all the way, helping you to smash your training and fundraising targets.
Take on this exciting challenge and raise vital funds to help create a world without barriers for people with sight loss.
Already have your own place?
If you have a ballot place in the 2024 London landmarks, you can still run for #TeamRNIB and we'll support you all the way. We just ask you to fundraise as much as you can.
Join #TeamRNIB and you'll receive:
- Expert fundraising advice and support all the way to race day
- A digital welcome pack full of fundraising top tips and resources
- An RNIB running vest to wear with pride as well as cheering t-shirts for your family and friends
- The loudest and most excitable cheer squad on race day
- Personalised support from the friendliest events team in the game
This is an unforgettable running event not to be missed.
How your fundraising helps
Every day, 250 people in the UK start to lose their sight. Many people won't get any practical or emotional support when they need it most. We want to change that.
It costs just £250 for someone with sight loss to attend an RNIB Living Well with Sight Loss course which help attendees increase independence, boost confidence and connect with others to share experiences.
Your fundraising will help ensure that no one faces sight loss alone.