- Starts: Sunday, 21 April 2024
- Ends: Sunday, 21 April 2024
- Region: Greater London
Applications for charity places in the 2024 TCS London Marathon are now closed.
Every day, 250 people in the UK start to lose their sight. By running and fundraising for RNIB at the London Marathon, you'll help us support more people to live independent and confident lives, while breaking down the barriers faced by people with sight loss for good.
Got a place in the ballot? Click ‘I have my own place’ to join #TeamRNIB.
Want to join us in 2025? Register your interest using this form and we will be in touch in spring 2024.
What support will you receive?
As a member of #TeamRNIB you’ll get first-class support from the moment you sign up, all the way to race day, so you can smash your running and fundraising goals. You'll also receive:
- A personalised RNIB running vest
- Bespoke training plans to get you running at your best
- Expert advice from our dedicated fitness trainer
- Training days and online training sessions
- Fundraising pack full of top tips and resources
- Lively and supportive #TeamRNIB Facebook group
- Dedicated fundraising support from our expert events team
- The loudest and most excitable cheer squads on race day
- Exclusive access to our post-race party for you and your supporters, including a hot meal and massage.
Join #TeamRNIB for this unforgettable marathon and help us smash the barriers faced by people with sight loss.
How you help
Every day, 250 people in the UK start to lose their sight. Many people won't get any practical or emotional support when they need it most. We want to change that.
It costs just £250 for someone with sight loss to attend an RNIB Living Well with Sight Loss course. These courses allow attendees to get valuable local information and support, meet others in similar situations, and learn practical skills. Your fundraising will help ensure that no one faces sight loss alone.