RNIB Charity Raffle
Play our New Year Raffle today and help blind and partially sighted people. You’ll also get the chance to win £10,000 - it’s a WIN WIN!
How to play
- Choose the number of raffle tickets you'd like to buy at £1 each.
- Enter your details.
- Pay by debit card.
- We'll send you an email with your raffle details.
All entrants must be 18 years or over.
You could be our next winner!
Enter today for a chance to win one of over 100 prizes in our New Year Raffle.
First prize: £10,000
Second prize: £1,000
Third prize: £500
Fourth prize: £250
Plus, five prizes of £100, five prizes of £50, and 100 prizes of £10.
There are also 20 Waterstones vouchers worth £50 each to be won if you enter our New Year Raffle (terms and conditions apply).
Make an extra donation
If you are able to make an additional donation and help more people connect each and every week through our Talk and Support sessions, your generosity could help in the following ways:
You can make a donation via the online entry form.
- £50 could help keep a weekly Talk and Support group running for a month. Giving people with sight loss a space to connect, share and support each other.
- £30 could run a Talk and Support session, where a group of people with sight loss can share their experiences and enjoy the company of others.
- £5 could enable a blind or partially sighted person to connect with others and share their experiences and a friendly chat during a group Talk and Support session.
Get your friends and family involved
Why not send this link to your friends and family for them to enter the New Year Raffle as well?
Closing date and the draw
The closing date for online and postal entries is Tuesday 26 March 2024. The New Year Raffle draw takes place on Friday 29 March 2024. After the draw we'll contact you if you're one of our lucky winners and you can check the results of the raffle online.
About RNIB Raffles
RNIB Direct Services Lottery Limited (RDSL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of RNIB and is used for providing funds raised by the RNIB Raffle for the individual services of RNIB. RNIB Direct Services Lottery Ltd. (RDSL), registered company no.10907790, registered office: Grimaldi Building, 154A Pentonville Road, London, N1 9JE. RDSL is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 50055. Responsible person: Christopher Jarrett.