We want to give all our customers a high quality service, and we want you to tell us when we get it right or wrong so that we continue to improve.
Our promise to you
Our customer charter tells you how we will offer you excellent service. We promise to:
- treat you with courtesy, fairness and respect
- listen to what you say
- communicate in plain language and provide an interpreter where requested
- give you information in your preferred format (such as clear print, large print or audio CD) so that you can decide what to do
- provide you with a prompt response and tell you who else can help
- ask for your views on our services
- keep your personal information confidential to RNIB unless you have given us permission to share it.
Tell us what you think
We know we don’t always get things right. We want to do things better but we need your help. Please tell us when you think we've done well, or when we've failed to live up to our promises. We will listen to your comments and learn from our mistakes.
Our complaints process
If you tell us something is wrong we will follow our complaints procedure and:
- keep a copy of your comments
- tell the right people in RNIB
- let you know what action we have taken
- try to resolve any complaint as soon as possible
- explain our complaints process.
How to complain
Working together we can improve our services so please get in touch. Please contact our Helpline by calling 0303 123 9999 or email [email protected].
Find out about our fundraising complaints process by downloading the document below: