- Starts: Sunday, 30 April 2023
- Ends: Sunday, 17 September 2023
- Region: Scotland
Join #TeamRNIB for the Kiltwalk and help us smash the barriers faced by people with sight loss.
Kiltwalk Glasgow – 30th April 2023
Kiltwalk Aberdeen – 4th June 2023
Kiltwalk Dundee – 20th August 2023
Kiltwalk Edinburgh – 17th September 2023
Registration fee: £12.50 - £20 depending on your chosen distance
Taking place in locations across Scotland with a variety of distances to choose from, everyone can join this fantastic event. Enjoy the buzzing atmosphere and take in the sights of these iconic cities.
Sign up now and raise vital funds to support blind and partially sighted people when they need it most.
As a member of #TeamRNIB you’ll get first-class support from the moment you sign up, all the way to race day, so you can smash your walking and fundraising goals.
- Exclusive RNIB t-shirt to wear with pride
- Personalised support from the friendliest events team in the game
- Fundraising pack full of top tips and resources
- Training advice to get you ready
- Regular communications to support your training and show you how your fundraising is making an impact.
How your fundraising helps
Every day, 250 people in the UK start to lose their sight. Many people won't get any practical or emotional support when they need it most. We want to change that.
It costs just £250 for someone with sight loss to attend an RNIB Living Well with Sight Loss course which help attendees increase independence, boost confidence and connect with others to share experiences.
Your fundraising will help ensure that no one faces sight loss alone.