Folk and Roots
Take a musical journey around the world.
Listen every Tuesday at 12 noon, repeated Wednesday at 9pm and Sunday at 4pm.
Aly Prince selects folk and world music filled with life and history, created by storytellers from around the globe.
- Straight To The Moon by Red Light District
- Free Free at Last by Legends Of Tomorrow
- Meri Awaaz Suno by Rita Morar
- LEBOSS by Captain Cumbria and BazBaz
- All Kinds Of Crazy by Nick Cody ft Towse
- Lucia by Nic Norton and Alice Morell
- Jack Of Diamonds by Blind Lemon Jefferson
- Silver Seed by Lisa O’Neill
- Baby it’s Cold Outside by Taj Mahal with Maria Muldaur
- Manitoumani by M feat: Fatoumata Diawara
- A Valts by Zisl Slepovitch Ensemble
- The Clearances again by Skipinnich
- Accompanala by Tota La Momposina
- Engine Room by Olantunji