The best music from the 1930s to the 1970s.
Listen every Wednesday from 7pm, repeated Sunday at 6pm.
Gary Moritz presents an hour of nostalgic classics. Travel back to yesteryear with easy listening sounds from the 1930s through to the 1970s, with music from the likes of Bing Crosby, Vera Lynn, Elvis and The Carpenters.
Listen to the latest episode
- Music Goes Round And Round by Henry Hall And The BBC Dance Orchestra Vocals George Elric
- Guantanamera by Edmundo Ros And His Orchestra With The Mike Sammes Singers
- A Wonderful Guy by Fran Warren
- House Of Singing Bamboo by Guy Mitchell And Rosemary Clooney
- A Whiter Shade Of Pale by James Last Orchestra
- Have A Happy by Elvis
- That Was The Week That Was by Millicent Martin
- If Only Tomorrow by Ronnie Carroll
- The Most Beautiful Girl by Charlie Rich
- Marie by Joe Loss Orchestra
- Water Water by Tommy Steele
- A Handful Of Songs by Tommy Steele
- I Only Have Eyes For You by Scott Wood And His Orchestra Vocals Jack Plant
- There Will Never Be Another You by Gogi Grant
- Neverthelss (I’m In Love With You) by Frank Sinatra With The Nelson Riddle Orchestra
- Let Me Call You Sweetheart by Eric Jupp Orchestra
- The Loveliest Night Of The Year by Ann Blyth
- Ar Lan Y Mor by Fron Male Voice Choir