- Starts: Sunday, 6 October 2024
- Ends: Sunday, 6 October 2024
- Region: Wales
Join #TeamRNIB for the Cardiff Half Marathon and help us create a world without barriers for people with sight loss.
Running through the heart of the Welsh capital, the Cardiff Half Marathon is the perfect race for beginners and experienced runners alike. The 13.1 mile course takes you past some of Cardiff’s most iconic landmarks, with a grandstand finish in the city centre.
Join #TeamRNIB and take on Wales’ biggest mass participation event!
Already have your own place?
Register as an own place runner in the 2024 Cardiff Half Marathon, you can still join #TeamRNIB and receive all the same support, we just ask you to fundraise as much as you can.
What support will you receive?
As a member of #TeamRNIB you’ll get first-class support from the moment you sign up, all the way to race day, so you can smash your running and fundraising goals. You'll also receive:
- Exclusive RNIB running vest to wear with pride
- Personalised support from the friendliest events team in the game
- Fundraising pack full of top tips and resources
- Training plans and advice to get you race-ready
- Regular communications to support your training and show you how your fundraising is making an impact.
Join #TeamRNIB for this an unforgettable half marathon and help us smash the barriers faced by people with sight loss.
How your fundraising helps
Every day, 250 people in the UK start to lose their sight. Many people won't get any practical or emotional support when they need it most. We want to change that.
It costs just £250 for someone with sight loss to attend an RNIB Living Well with Sight Loss course which help attendees increase independence, boost confidence and connect with others to share experiences.
Your fundraising will help ensure that no one faces sight loss alone.