- Starts: Sunday, 10 September 2023
- Event price: £35
- Fundraising pledge: £350
- Region: England
Are you ready to take on the South’s most iconic cycle ride?
Join #TeamRNIB for an iconic cycle ride through London and along quiet country lanes before taking on the challenge of Ditchling Beacon – a mile long climb to the top of the South Downs where you’lll be rewarded with amazing views!
You’ll get first-class support all the way, helping you to smash your training and fundraising targets.
Take on this exciting challenge and raise vital funds to help create a world without barriers for people with sight loss.
Got your own place?
If you have your own place in the London to Brighton cycle, you can still join #TeamRNIB and we'll support you all the way. We just ask you to fundraise as much as you can
Join #TeamRNIB and you'll receive:
- Expert fundraising advice and support all the way to event day
- A digital welcome pack full of fundraising top tips and resources
- An RNIB cycling jersey to wear with pride
- Personalised support from the friendliest events team in the game.
This is an unforgettable event not to be missed.