RNIB See Differently Awards 2024
- People who are resident in the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) can take part by nominating an individual or a team in their preferred category via the nomination forms on RNIB's website.
- Nominations are open from 9am on 5 January 2024 and close at 11.59pm on 2 February 2024. Any nominations received outside the announced nominating times will not count towards the final selection process.
- An individual can nominate multiple different individuals or teams in each category, but you can only nominate each once i.e. one nomination entry per category.
- All nominees will be considered for shortlisting by the shortlisting panel; if individuals are nominated multiple times by different people this will not influence the shortlisting.
- Category sponsors are not eligible for entry into the same category of which they are sponsoring.
- RNIB employees are not eligible to be nominated but can nominate any other individual. However, ECLOS and RNIB Volunteers can be nominated.
- The shortlisted nominees are to be announced on the RNIB website after the nominations period has closed.
- RNIB reserves the right to disqualify entries at its discretion.
- RNIB reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
- RNIB reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the nominations at any time.
- Any queries should be directed to the RNIB Helpline on 0303 123 9999. RNIB operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is outlined on its customer charter. All complaints and disputes will be handled in accordance with the procedure.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any queries regarding the RNIB See Differently Awards or the Terms and Conditions listed above, please do contact the team at [email protected].
The See Differently Awards is managed by RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind people), a registered charity in England and Wales (226227), Scotland (SC039316) and the Isle of Man (1226). Also operating in Northern Ireland. A company incorporated by Royal Charter. Registered in England and Wales (RC000500). RNIB, The Grimaldi Building, 154a, Pentonville Road, London, England, N1 9JE.