- Starts: Wednesday, 23 August 2023
- Ends: Wednesday, 23 August 2023
- Duration: One 60 - 90 minute session
- Region: United Kingdom
- Delivery method: Phone
Living Well with Sight Loss courses are for adults of all ages, including friends, family members or anyone close to you.
Our free, informal Cost of Living session offers the opportunity to learn more about the help and support services available in response to the current cost of living situation.
You’ll receive advice and information about:
- support available from the Government and within the community
- support to pay utility and energy bills
- sources of financial support, information and advice
- ways to maintain good mental health
You’ll also be able to share experiences and practical tips for managing the increase in living costs.
This phone group is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales.
Time and day
Wednesday 23rd August 2023 at 10.30am