RNIB See Differently Awards
- People who are resident in the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) can take part by nominating someone in their preferred category via the nomination forms on our website.
- Nominations are open from 9am on 5 January 2024 and close at 11.59pm on 2 February 2024. Any nominations received outside the announced nominating times will not count towards the final selection process.
- You can nominate multiple different people in each category, but you can only nominate them once i.e. one nomination entry per category.
- All nominees will be considered for shortlisting by the shortlisting panel, if individuals are nominated multiple times by different people this will not influence the shortlisting.
- Category sponsors are not eligible for entry into the same category of which they are sponsoring. RNIB employees may not be nominated. However, RNIB employees can nominate.
- RNIB reserves the right to change the category the nominee is being nominated for, if we feel another category is more appropriate.
- The shortlisted nominees are to be announced on the RNIB website after the nominations period has closed.
- RNIB reserves the right to disqualify entries at our discretion.
- RNIB reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
- RNIB reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the nominations at any time.
- Any queries should be directed to the RNIB Helpline on 0303 123 9999. RNIB operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available on our customer charter. All complaints and disputes will be handled in accordance with the procedure.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any queries regarding the RNIB See Differently Awards or the terms and conditions listed above, please do contact the team at [email protected].
The See Differently Awards is managed by Royal National Institute of Blind People. A registered charity in England and Wales (226227), Scotland (SC039316) and the Isle of Man (1226). Also operating in Northern Ireland. A company incorporated by Royal Charter. Registered in England and Wales (RC000500). Registered office 105 Judd Street London WC1H 9NE.