RNIB Newsagent delivers more than 200 popular and best-selling publications in a format to suit you. We're your accessible local newsagent!
We all know how important it is in our day-to-day lives to read newspapers, magazines, periodicals and other sources of information, so we aim to ensure that all these reading materials continue to be available to those that want them, if standard print becomes inaccessible.
What would you like to read?
- The major daily and weekend papers. Full text is available electronically so you can read with a screen reader of your choice, or you can receive selected audio highlights on CD, USB stick or digital download
- The best features and articles from top-selling magazines including Reader's Digest, BBC History Magazine, BBC Good Food and Which?
- Specialist publications such as Flight International, Moneywise and New Scientist
- Children's magazines such as BBC Horrible Histories, First News and Aquila
How would you like to read?
- Audio CD or USB: Delivered to your door
- Online: If you have a mobile phone or computer, get your daily paper or magazine delivered to your inbox or download from our website
- DAISY: DAISY CDs offer further navigation options over the audio you listen to. If you have a DAISY player, why not take a look at what titles are available from our newsagent service?
- Braille - magazines available in double-sided contracted braille
- Big Print - If you have some vision but would like to read a bigger font, this could be a choice for you
What some of our customers say
"I love talking newspapers...Now I can no longer read, they are my lifeline."
"Your service brings in to my living room, a local newsagent."
"A lot of those magazines I took in print form, I had to gradually give up. To have them back again is great! It re-opens up a world I thought was closing."
Get a free sample to try
If you'd like to try RNIB Newsagent before you join, you can order a free issue in the format of your choice by calling our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 or email email@example.com
How to join
If you would like to take out a subscription to a magazine or newspaper, or have any further queries, contact our Helpline. Telephone 0303 123 9999 from Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm. Outside these times, leave us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
RNIB online shop
Shop online for a wide range of products that you need to remain independent. From talking scales to tactile labels, mobile phones to magnifiers, we can help you keep doing the things you love.Online shop